Come and join our Glass Bug Club! Which is not really a club. All it is that there are some people that come to my studio to work on their project(s). Present and former students book STUDIO TIME to work at the studio, fire their creations in the studio kilns, and are able to use tools such as the wet belt sander, the wet saw, sandblaster etc.
You qualify for studio time if you can work independently:
If you need instructions then take some workshops first.
Studio Time is $ 45.00 a day
Studio time is available by appointment
Benefits to be part of the ‘Studio- time- Club:
- You can buy your glass 10”x10” or larger
- You can buy ready made buttons and decorative elements (like bent stringers and wafers) to include into your work
- You get some one-on-one instruction and feedback on your work
- As a regular to studio time you can include your glass order with my yearly glass order and get a discount.
- Each May we have a Studio Tour, organized by ‘Frayed and Feathered’ a group of Lake Country and Ellison artists. This is an opportunity to showcase your work.